Autumn Dreams Pinot Noir
Enjoy life’s special moments!
Now shipping AUTUMN DREAMS, a special Reserve Pinot Noir with notes of boysenberry
pie and ripe cherries. This reserve wine is exclusive to wine club members.
This alluring limited release is rich, juicy and smooth with a delightful finish.
FALL IN LOVE WITH AUTUMN DREAMS.
This elevated reserve wine will be perfectly paired for the Autumn season!
Wine & Food Pairing Recommendation:
Baked Salmon with Olive Salsa
January 23, 2012
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Serves: 4
This vibrant olive salsa adds lots of visual appeal to the baked salmon entrée. You can serve this dish with rice, sautéed spinach, steamed asparagus or garlic mashed potatoes. If you only have olives with pits, you can crush them slightly with the flat side of a knife blade, then remove the pit.
- 4 – 6-ounce salmon filets, boned and skinned
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup Neptune Spicy Sauce for Fish
- 3 cups country mix pitted olives, rough chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on parchment paper lined sheet pan.
- Combine olive oil and sauce, mixing well to blend. Drizzle 2 tablespoons over each salmon filet.
- Place in oven and bake for 5 to 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- Combine olives, red onion, parsley and sauce mixing well.
- Spoon ½ cup of olive mixture over each piece of salmon.
- Serve immediately.